Luke Bryan and his wife, Caroline Boyer, have a love story that started in college and has only grown stronger over the years. Here are some surprising facts about the couple:
1. They met in college: Luke and Caroline first met when they were in college. Caroline was immediately enamored by Luke's outgoing personality.
2. They broke up for five years: After dating for a year and a half, the couple called it quits. However, they reconnected five years later and have been together ever since.
3. Luke was nervous to make a move: Luke was actually nervous around Caroline and didn't want to make her uncomfortable.
4. She made the first move: Tired of waiting for Luke to make a move, Caroline took matters into her own hands and initiated a kiss.
5. Luke was Caroline's first love: Caroline admitted that Luke was her first love and the first person she ever fell in love with.
6. Love at first sight for Luke: Luke knew from the moment he met Caroline that she was going to impact his life.
7. She stood by him through it all: Caroline supported Luke through the ups and downs of his career, even financially.
8. She dealt with jealous women: Caroline has always had to deal with women throwing themselves at Luke, but she has always been secure in their relationship.
9. He dedicated a song to her: Luke dedicated his song "To The Moon And Back" to Caroline as a way of expressing his love for her.
10. She has been in his music videos: Caroline has appeared in several of Luke's music videos, enjoying the perks of being married to a country star.